Monday, November 23, 2009

Woo hoo for holiday weekends!

After tomorrow, it's just a half-day and then 4-day holiday weekend ahoy! Woo and two hoos! The half-day may be the toughest - I'm taking Drake to work with me. He really wants to go so I figured it'd be ok since we won't have any students there.

I picked up a bunch of books from Amy tonight, including the last two in the Southern Vampire Mysteries - I wanted to reread those. I've reread the other 7 already.

We tried to burn a copy of Sam Trammell's Q&A video that was taken last weekend but, sadly, her laptop wasn't wanting to be agreeable and the file is too large for any of the storage devices I had. *sigh* We'll try it again one of these days.

Well, that's it for now. Off to put Drake to bed and maybe get some quiet time. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment