Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TMI Tuesday

1. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?My Bloody Valentine, not in 3-D

2. What is your favorite movie theater snack?The local theater has CinnaBon cinnamon buns and OMG they're so good! They're huge - I can only eat about 1/4 of one.

3. Have you ever snuck in 'outside' food into a theater?Yes - I refuse to pay $6 for a Snickers bar. I snuck my own Pepsi in last time - I knew the lines would be outrageous and I didn't want to have to stand around.

4. Have you ever made out in a theater?Not really.

5. What is the 'farthest' you have gone in a theater?Just a little petting, nothing major.

Bonus (as in optional): What is one of your favorite movie sex scene?Ooh, good question! The one in Desperado was pretty good. I'm sure there are others - I just can't think of them at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Hubby loves those CinnaBon things. I can hardly get through a few bites!

    ReplyDelete