Saturday, March 6, 2010

How do I get myself into these things?

My youngest asked if we could have a sleepover in the living room last night. I told him we couldn't for a couple of reasons - the boys had to go to school today for one, and we didn't get back from the movies until very late last night (er, early this morning actually) - but that we could have one Saturday night if he'd be good.

Now I'm stuck sleeping on the couch tonight even though I really don't want to. He just enjoys the "sleepovers" so much, I can't tell him no. He crashes in the papasan chair and I get the couch. If my oldest wants to participate, he gets the recliner. And we pick a movie and watch it until we fall asleep.

I usually wake up with my back in knots but, as I said, it just makes him so happy. *sigh*

All a part of being a mommy, I suppose :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment