Saturday, March 13, 2010

Star Wars

Somehow, my kids convinced me to let them watch Star Wars Episode II tonight. I love the Holy Trilogy but I really can't stand Episodes I or II and I hate Episode III with a passion. That's the movie that did me in in the theater and made me cry buckets. Embarrassed the hell out of my late fiance too. I couldn't help it though - you know something really bad went down to make Anakin go all the way to the Dark Side but my mommy-heart just can't cope with the slaughter of young ones.

Oddly enough, I love Cartoon Network's Clone Wars. Captain Rex is the man! First in, last standing - that's my boy! That Anakin is a lot more likable. Better acting too. I hate to say it but I've never seen Hayden Christensen in anything that he didn't suck in. Jumper, anyone? *shudder*

Episode III is on next - I've got my finger on the kill-switch already.

1 comment:

  1. Finally! I cried so hard at the theater when he kills the younglins!!! Everyone was horrified that I cried but they were children..I will admit to loving Hayden in the tv show "Higher Ground".

    ReplyDelete