Friday, March 12, 2010

Recipe Time

I promised some friends I'd share the recipe for the pasta my coworker J shared with me today. I don't have an exact recipe but it's close.

J found this dressing that's olive oil with sun dried tomatoes and basil - so far she's only been able to find it at Ingles' grocery stores. Use that dressing to cook your chicken - I prefer to use the skinless boneless breasts but use whatever floats your boat. Cook your chicken, then add a bit more of the dressing, a can of cream of chicken soup, and a package of cream cheese (8 oz). You can experiment with the cream of soups - mushroom would probably be good in this. She used cream of chicken. Let that get hot so the cream cheese melts. Cook your pasta until it's done, put the cause over the top and nom. It's really good! It's very similar to another recipe that a friend gave me for Creamy Italian Chicken - I usually make that one in a crock pot.

In other news, we're having an actual thunderstorm here tonight - thunder, lightning, hard(ish) rain, the whole deal. And it's getting closer so I'm getting offline. That last round of thunder shook the whole house! Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment